Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > WHY DO DEMONS ATTACK WHATS THERE AGENDA

TXDEMONHUNTER

FOR SOME ODD REASON DEMONS CHOOSE TO REVEAL THEMSELVES TO ME AND I DONT KNOW WHY  BUT I HAVE GATHERED ANSWERS FROM RELIABLE SOURCES AND THEY ALL SEEM TO HAVE THERE OWN THEORY I HAVE COME TO THE CONCLUSION THAT THEY DONT LIKE IT WHEN U TRY TO HELP THE SOULS THEY WANT.

April 30, 2011 at 6:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nelo Angelo
Your right. Some deamons are selfish and only wa t power thus they need human souls as nothing is stronger then a human soul. The 72 goatic deamons however answer to Satan and as such do not go after souls. From what you described I would guess that these are not of the 72. All deamons do respond to respect. Even if you oppose them if you respect them they probably won't attack. If they do then you have a serious fight. Hope it helps.
--
The shadows are my ally. Death was my birth. I am a shadow of night. I'm the darkness eternal.

April 30, 2011 at 10:26 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXDEMONHUNTER

i agree but i just recently captured one on film i have looked around and havent seen one that even comes close,as of demons though ghost entities whatever they r they do not scare me in any witch way or form i have experianced paranormal in to which some people could not possibly comprehend or ever believe.

April 30, 2011 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

just an example but my first harmful experience i was like 6-7 and was throne to a wall and levitated a good foot to foot and a half for about a minute and i was with people. but were it not for my  "invisible" friend was a Confederate soldier that watches over me from the time i was 2 to the present.

May 1, 2011 at 10:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXDEMONHUNTER

that sounds like a very intense paranormal experiance, i wonder if where u were at the time caused the paranormal event to occur, sometimes u can get caught in places that are full of paranormal entities or spirits that are attracted to places due to death, satanic worshipping or witchcraft. i can just imagine how u felt because when i experianced my paranormal encounter it changed my entire outlook on life and the paranormal i am now a believer.

--

June 14, 2011 at 4:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

well being born in louisiana and growing up there its vague to say  a  "place" is being haunted or object. the fact is the entire state and environment is. its not in me to fear or shy away from any of the things that are present and cant be seen. for me, at the end of the day they are there and the best way i can handle all the activity is to ok you are there and im here lets be friends in respect and understanding. so all in all were good friends and they actually got my back no matter what is in the cards. most will say this is very dangerous but i have never and i mean never asked for a thing. the respect i give is given in return. just dont try to get names or look for them both in a book or in a visual way. that is the way they can and WILL hurt you and it can go so far as possession and or death. they can manipulate and convince you to kill others and  yourself. if you have the self knowledge and worth you can gain their respect but you must give it first. thats the most important thing to do. GIVE THE RESPECT TO RECEIVE THE RESPECT.   

June 14, 2011 at 12:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXDEMONHUNTER

yeah louisiana is full of spiritual and paranormal activity, that is a very interesting veiw and perspective u have on relationships with the entitys or spiritual beings.But u must realize they can not harm u if u have a strong faith or belief system and they cower at the mention of his name.

--

June 14, 2011 at 5:18 PM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

if you believe that HE is capable of helping and touching the life you have and others have you must also believe that they can destroy and touch your life aswell. the balance has to be there. if you believe in one you must believe in the other. that is just nature. what one can do so can the other. you can have more resistance in faith but they dont all cower to it. they are of different aspects of human and natural back ground. no one can say they are afraid of just one being or entity.

June 15, 2011 at 1:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXDEMONHUNTER

i agree there is both and if u believe in one u must the other,iam just speaking what worked for me when i had my experiance but yes there is alot of unexplainable things out there i hear u and i also agree.

--

June 17, 2011 at 11:58 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Dana Kline
Limited Member
A demon has one agenda and one only: to wreak havoc and ruin on humanity. The main goal is that they take as many souls as possible back to hell with them when they return.
August 4, 2013 at 10:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sakura
Limited Member
Respect a demon? Wow. Why don't you just worship them? Lol They are the enemy and need to be fought. I have encountered some as a child and as an adult I can feel their presence. Angels too by the way. I sometimes fight them in my dreams and usually win. I am a Christian and have faith in my God.
January 19, 2014 at 5:39 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.