Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Demonic Entities

Dissension

Couple questions.  Hope this is the right forum.

Have any of yall ever discovered anything demonic?  How do yall deal with something like that? 

December 5, 2010 at 8:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

Well it's different everyone. Me, I have an unusual relationship with all the ones who watch over me. I've

had alot of death in my life and in so have the "friendship" of the good and bad things in the world. But most of the time you have to make peace with them in your own way. That's all I tell you. Good luck.

December 6, 2010 at 3:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rev. Esther Sims

I have worked with a few people in Dallas who had demons in their homes and we did a house cleansing and a spiritual cleansing on the family.  I do not make peace with demons b/c there is no such thing in my book.  The problem like any pestitlant will get worse.  Its like you don't just have one little innocent roach in your house, and if you don't take care of the pest problem then you will have tons and it becomes a health issue.

--

Esther Sims

December 16, 2010 at 5:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

I apologies for confusion. I meant you have to decide if you can handle the issue yourself or if you need help.For me they came to me and that's how I'm able to deal with it myself. Meaning they approached me to ask if I would help them and op-pan declining they respected my decision and have asked for respect in return. I have given respect for getting respect.

December 30, 2010 at 12:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dissension

Wow.  Ok...

Are demonic entities bound to just possession, or can they physically attack?

February 2, 2011 at 8:52 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nelo Angelo

They can attack if provoked. The best way to avoid deamonic attacks are to ensure that there is a level of respect. If there is no respect then DO NOT state the deamons name. It may be common sense but many of my friends have made that mistake. Deamons like us use bioelectricity and as such can make contact. May it be peaceful or aggressive.

February 10, 2011 at 11:19 AM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

I completely agree Nelo. More important I think is how you learn the name and what did you do to get it. That can be the most dangerous and the LAST thing you do. As all my Louisiana friends and family say " one dumb word or action can kill when it comes to our skinless friends and loved ones". I like to think when your from the deep south its not a matter of DO they exist but to what EXTENT they are there.

February 13, 2011 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nelo Angelo

Most of the time the deamon, if agressive will in some way give you its name. Other times people reasearch the names as most major deamons have many names Some were even gods. The sumerians for example worshiped a god which many hold as a deamon.

February 14, 2011 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TXDEMONHUNTER

I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR DEMONS OR ENTITIES,WITH ALL DUE RESPECT BUT I HAVE EXPERIANCED A PARANORMAL ATTACK AND HAVE CAPTURED ON  CAMERA THEY R EVIL AND WANT UR SOUL ITS UP TO U WHERE U STAND DEMONS R ALL AROUND US THEY HAVE MADE THERE PRESENCE KNOWN I OPPOSE THERE AGENDA AND WHAT THEY STAND FOR THEY R MAD AT ME BUT IDONT CARE I WILL POST MY PIC FOR U ALL IF U WOULD LIKE

April 30, 2011 at 6:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nelo Angelo
My advice don't post your pic. As fir all deamons being evil you must know that there is good and evil in all. Angels and deamons. You were attacked and as such have a grudge against deamons. By no means should you question what you beleave and if it sounds like I am trying to make you do just that I apologize. As a former Wiccan I would never do that but the question is how do you know it was a deamons?
--
The shadows are my ally. Death was my birth. I am a shadow of night. I'm the darkness eternal.

April 30, 2011 at 10:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXDEMONHUNTER

the demons r the ones that attack u but not all spirits r bad but when these things happen to u it is for a reason and is meant to b it has never caused me to question my faith but has made it stronger,now iam intrigued and curious to what it means when they come in contact with u

April 30, 2011 at 11:43 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nelo Angelo
Mostly when they come to me they want something. May it be information, conversation, or other things. Some do attack and they often fight other deamons to get to me as I have relations with deamons that are similar to ones you have with friends but to sate your curiousity when they contact me it's because either they need my help or I need there help.
--
The shadows are my ally. Death was my birth. I am a shadow of night. I'm the darkness eternal.

May 1, 2011 at 4:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

nail on the head Nelo. Also some good spirits will be aggressive and make physical contact. demons will be more inclined  to hurt you mentally rather than physical to show their superiority over humans and ability to put fear to all of your being. thats how they get their jollies.

May 1, 2011 at 10:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nelo Angelo
True however it applies to all spiritual entities whom would do harm an are a real threat. They attack your mind so that you hurt your self. They use psychological warfare.
--

May 10, 2011 at 10:07 PM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

true but what about the ones who use you to hurt your friends and family? those i think are the truely the frightning ones. to bad they have never and will never get me to do that.

May 26, 2011 at 12:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Stephen

Demons, Daemon, The Daemonium Si'dhe, The Daemonos of The Continium, The I'rem or E'rem, ..The Knowing, Those of the knowledge, ..In-organic life-form (Taken from Carlos Castenada description of life-form that exist in categories of "what quantumly they are consisted of, organic-life form are of natural light substance and vibrational parameter,  Inorganic-life are primarily that which exist in forms of dense magnetomic field and are of heavier or denser mentalogic properties associated with how "compact or associated "their mind and intelligence levels are when in comparison to what is of "natural quantum light vibrational spectrum and parameters.  These being are "very very.bad.  ASSHOLES that Can't Do Nothing For You,  Those of you that are familiar with certain "areas of interest and applied spiritual systems of doctrine, philosophy, ideological intent and intensity would be those that are greatly able to comprehend what I would be able to type and speak of concerning "Demonic entities and Intelligences.  I've been an Occutlium Minded Brethern for over 23 years now and I delved into areas of metaphysical studyship, experimentation and altered states of consciousness, and areas of Spiritual Malevolence of which I learned a great deal and many things from, not to mention the fact that I have all throughout my life have had personal and private communionship and interaction with being and intelligences that I also cared to open myself up to and learn from.  The problem with discussion of what "Demonic" level or classificatory states of existence the "Daemonos of the Continium are is that we seldom have anything trullly to back it up as to where they are "from on a timinial scale and where they are "existing in refference to even 3rd dimensional planes or Times Zones of Consciousness.  Most have no comprehensive clue as to what these intelligences are, what they are ellaborately capable of and how they can "fuck" your world up within seconds if allowed to, ...Most individuals who "approach this area of Occultium agenda care to do so only after they "seemingly think they have "achieved Victory over the "deceiving lying spirits simply on the principles of belief characteristics associated with Christianity and varied forms of Fath based religious idealogical path-systems.  This level of dimensionality is far from being "something that can be easily and readily "achieved Victory over, ..especially when you consider that most of the Daemonium Si'dhe abide by a code of conduct and correspondant "Illusionary natures of hiding what they are, WHY they are who they are and what it is that they are trully of and its agenda.  They've been known by many names and many identities, all of which were "Timinially SEEN to already be factors as to which they "knew" they could be accounted for and accredited to.  In truth, ..What you're dealing with is a group or collective of intelligences that are TIME-aware, TIMINIALLY sentient and basically in laymen's terms. ..TIME-SIGHTED PSYCHIC and PRE_COGNITIENT of what they do, What they are to and when they are to do it.  They have providable and substantial knowledges and sciences of how to understand .."Human-bio-etheric and bio-spiritual life-form by understanding our design, our metaphysical complexity and every aspect of what we are by this design WE DO NOT EVEN HAVE THE PRIVY of KNOWING ABOUT OURSELVES on those levels, ..The Daemonos are just a select group of Sentient Supernal-Consciousness Being that exist that are in the "Cast of characters of malevolent and of Ill intent.  The rest are of things that I won't care to get into right here, .These being are not something that "Westernized Watered down Christian populaces are trully familiar with, ..They characterize themselves with "how and WHO they are personified by, ..let me explain, ..What you're dealing with are being and intelligences that have already set up a workable system of identity, leveled depth of description and procedure as to how they correspond and interact with WHO or WHAT they are "time-sighted aware of that interacts with them.  They designate these "personification and identity characterstics by what the adherent allows for themselves to experience.. They will only reveal so much of themselves as appliable to the very nature of what they call "Word Game Association.  If you perceive them to be just "Demon" thats what you will interact with and be attacked by,  If you learn of the leved depths of what they are beneath the rudementary-simple minded construct they Teach and will reveal to you the very clues and implied glimpse of the very next level of what they are and have the ability to instruct, teach and make personal doctrines from for an adherent or student of the Occultium Agenda to learn of.  They will only iinstruct those that are trully able to force themselves through the "trials and tricks of unveiling they have instore for the un-lucky or lucky adherent student.. depends on your own matter of perspective.  They teach by using the adverse way, altered way and the at times.. the perverse and morose way of Morbid Minded Awakening.  What you can learn is astounding, what you have the ability to learn is phenomenal, What you care to learn and open yourself to is seldom left up to you and your disgression though, ..What you'll encounter is unprecedented intelligences that can and will manifest, possess and even bio-etherically cohabitate within your own time-field "hallway" of what you are as T.B.I. selves. ...Time-Body Images.

May 30, 2011 at 4:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXDEMONHUNTER

yup time is space and space is time.

--

June 18, 2011 at 12:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

janscutter

and if you know who they are they can not lie to you. they can only teach you. got it. i never said i thought i completly understood them. i can see how they work and teach (and i do agree they teach more than preach) and im learning new things daily from them and every one i know. i think you can actualy say that its kinda like a doctor who thing. you know time lord technology.  its bigger on the inside. the tardis is how people see the world. but a few get to see the inside and go on adventures.

June 18, 2011 at 3:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

MissDale

Is it true that they sometimes try to take on a children's form to connect with you.  I've watched a few ghost hunting shows and one of them had an expert come in and thats what he had told them. Does anyone believe this?

September 25, 2011 at 7:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

TXDEMONHUNTER

yes it is true.....ive had that happen to me with the kid in the photo i posted in the gallery

--

November 22, 2011 at 12:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.